3 Best Competitor Analysis tools to unlock your competitors’ online marketing strategies!
There are amazing Competitor Analysis tools that make it possible for you to know your competitors’ paid keywords, top keywords, top ads, PPC budget, monthly advertising budget, AdWords history and much more!
They are free tools to get an overview of your competitors, so you should try all of them. Once you are used to any of these tools, you can upgrade to their paid version for deeper analysis. I have used James Allen as an example to demonstrate the power of these CI tools to you!
The list below features 3 one-click tools that you can use to learn your competitor’s website and online marketing strategies
An extremely valuable tool if you want to understand your competitors’ Online Ad Strategies.
With this Competitor Analysis tool, you can analyze the following:
- An overview of your competitor’s PPC keywords, Avg. Ad position, PPC budget, Monthly clicks
- The number of first page keywords for your competitor and their SEO traffic value
- Keywords for the ads they promote, their KEI, CPC, average search volume, and average position
- You can analyze Ad copies of your competitor. Their destination URL for each ad, groups that trigger the ad, monthly traffic, and average rank
- Monthly advertising budget of all your competitors
- Organic listings, 1st-page keywords, average position and position trend
You can use this Competitor Intelligence data in deciding your online marketing strategies by giving sufficient time to analyze your competitor’s data. If you notice carefully, you will come across ads that your competitors are using repeatedly, it means that those ads are doing well for them and you have something to learn from.
This tool is beneficial in understanding your competitor’s traffic sources. It gives you a superb idea on how your competitor is generating traffic and their audience demographics. Some of the things that you can analyze from this Competitor Analysis tool are:
- An overview on your competitor’s Website audience
- Top Geographies that contribute to your competitor’s website traffic
- Channels and referrals for your competitor
- Search traffic and social traffic distribution
- Their display ad networks and publishers
In all, I love this tool because sometimes the results are surprising. Your competitor is getting its maximum traffic from some source you didn’t even consider so far! So, enjoy this tool to unmask your competitor’s traffic analytics.
An interesting name for an interesting Competitor Analysis Website. Be ready to know some of your competitor’s secrets that you didn’t expect to know ever. Get a detailed analysis on your competitor’s Adwords Ads. profitable keywords and SEO click values. You can analyze the following with SpyFu:
- An estimate of your competitor’s monthly SEO clicks and PPC clicks
- Your competitor’s Adwords History and keywords they are bidding ads on
- Websites that backlink your competitor’s website
SpyFu is a great tool to get an estimate of the Adwords spent and results for your competitors. They also give you paid and organic competitors list, so you can use that to find out the Adwords marketing for other competitors that you have not given enough attention till now.
I hope you will make the most out of these Competitor Analysis tools and improve your online advertising strategies. A lot of clients have changed their entire marketing strategies and became successful just by replicating their successful competitors and market leaders. So, be wise and smart! Happy Spying!
If you are looking for some other tools to improve your social media marketing, I have some good tools to suggest: