6 Easy Twitter Video Downloader Apps/Tools/Extensions and Tricks!
Are you looking for the right Twitter video downloader sites or tools to quickly download all the amazing videos you come across on Twitter?
I began my search for Twitter video downloader apps when I came across a beautiful Twitter video of a dog. In the video, a pit bull was trying to save his owner when she had a seizure. I immediately wanted to share this amazing video with my friends and family.
And, there are several other times when you want to share a Twitter video on other accounts. But, sometimes, finding the right app or tool can be a hassle.
If you’re also having difficulty finding the right twitter scheduler, check out our recommended tool: Manage Flitter. If you’re looking for a video downloader tool that can help you download videos from all social media platforms, download this app.
Here I am going to list some of my favorite Twitter video downloader apps.
How to save videos from Twitter?
There are multiple ways to save your Twitter video in a click depending on the device you use:
Download Twitter videos on your Android Phone:
Download Twitter Videos: Twitter Video Downloader App (Rating: 4.6/5)
Arguably one of the best Twitter video downloader apps, this one is simple to use to download any Twitter video. Other than videos you can also download GIFs from Twitter using this app.
This app also highlights the resolution and size of the video making sure you download what’s best for you. Their built-in share feature helps you in sharing the downloaded video directly to Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
Just like all free apps, this app has ads too, but this is the only downside we could come across.
+ Download for Instagram Twitter (Rating: 4.5/5)
This is a great app for anyone who requires downloading videos from both Instagram and Twitter. And not just videos, it will also help you in downloading photos from Instagram, Twitter, Vine, and Tumblr.
So, if you are always looking for ways to share content from social media, this app can be your savior. This app also contains ads.
Twitter Video Downloader (Rating: 4.3/5)
Another easy-to-use Android app, Twitter video downloader works great for downloading any video from Twitter. You can also share the downloaded video to other social media apps. Contains ads but effortlessly does what it is made for.
Download Twitter videos on iOS:
Twitter video download on iPhone with MyMedia:
As there’s no app to directly download Twitter videos, downloading Twitter videos on iOS is slightly tricky. Here’s a step-by-step instruction on how you can do it:
- Download MyMedia app on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Go to your Twitter account and press the share button on the video you want to download. Once you click on the share button, click on “share via” and select “Copy Link to Tweet”.
- After you’ve copied the link from Twitter, come back to MyMedia app on your iPhone. On the top left, you will see a built-in browser by MyMedia.Type twittervideodownloader.com in it.
- Once the link opens, paste your Twitter URL and hit download.
- You can select the file type you want to download and then give a name to the file.
- Find the file saved in the media section of the MyMedia app. The downloaded file can be saved to Camera Roll by tapping on the file and selecting “Save to Camera Roll”.
This is by far the best way I know to download Twitter videos on iOS. If this is too complicated for you, please use the methods below to download the file on your computer and transfer it to your phone.
If you have a better method, make sure to let me know in the comments below.
Download Twitter videos on a computer:
- Use free Twitter Video Downloader sites online:
The Internet is filled with free sites to download your Twitter videos on the desktop. So, if you’re on a desktop, I suggest this is one of the easiest and hassle-free methods to download videos.
Some of the best and most reputed sites to download Twitter videos are:
- Twdownload: Seamlessly download Twitter videos and GIFs with this site. Also gives you download options to select the file size and format of the video.
- Saveting: Saveting helps you with Twitter video downloads and also with downloading videos from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Vimeo. You can also downloads GIFs with Saveting.
- Download-Twitter-video: This site allows you to cut a Twitter video by selecting the duration before you download a video. Kind of helpful if you want to select a small part of the video and download just that.
These are some of the sites that I like. But, feel free to check out other sites and find the one that works best for you.
Downloader Twitter Video Downloader Chrome Extensions:
If you often need to download videos from Twitter, then downloading an extension is most favorable. Every time you need to download something, just click on the the video and the extension downloads it.
With this extension, you can easily download videos from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Vimeo. Downloads with this extension are really fast enabling you to download and save multiple videos at the same time.
Whenever you want to download a Twitter video, just click on the extension. The extension will show all the videos present on that page and you can select videos you want to download.
Summing it up:
In this article, we have discussed Twitter video downloader apps and sites. With the help of the tools listed above, you can download Twitter videos on your Android device, iOS device, or computers. I hope I have listed a way for everyone to download Twitter videos.
I have tried to pick the tools and sites that I found most convenient to use, if I missed anything, let me know in the comments below. If you have any doubts regarding the process described, please comment.
Before you download Twitter video, remember this:
Content Ownership Right: Please make sure that the content you download is not used for any commercial purpose without taking the permissions and rights of the owner
If you’re looking for the right tool to find out who unfollowed you on Twitter, check out these free tools.
If you want to make more sense of your Twitter analytics, these are your tools.