Free Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Video Downloader App Android (All-in-one)
Do you often struggle to download videos from your social media accounts on your phone? I have found the perfect Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook video downloader app that’s free and easy to use.
Is it really possible to have that one app that can do it all? My answer is a simple YES.
Snaptube is an Android app that makes it a one-click process to download videos and music from your social media accounts, music and video apps.
Unlike a lot of other apps in the market that charge a monthly price or do not function properly, Snaptube is the easiest way out.
Here are the apps and platforms that are supported by Snaptube. You can authenticate your account and download music and videos from any of these platforms.
Let’s look at the step-by-step process on how you can use Snaptube efficiently to download social media videos:
1. Snaptube as a Facebook Video Downloader App:
You can download videos from Facebook and music from Facebook videos with Snaptube. This is how to do it:
- Click on the Facebook icon in the Snaptube app. Login to your Facebook account and search for the video you wish to download.
- When you open any video on Facebook, you will see a white download icon under the video.
- Click on the white download arrow and you will see a yellow download button. Click on the yellow download icon and you will see the following options:
You can select the video quality you wish to download. If you want to download just the music and not the entire video, click audio to download the audio file.
- Once you select the desired option, you will see the icon indicating that the download has begun. You can then go to the download section in the Snaptube app to find your downloaded files.
Was it easy? I would say give it a 10/10 in terms of convenience and quality of video downloaded.
2. Using Snaptube to Download Videos from Instagram:
Just like Facebook, you can also use Snaptube as an Instagram video downloader app. Here are the steps to download videos from Instagram:
- Click on the Instagram icon in the Snaptube app and authenticate with your account details. Once you’re logged in, click on any video that you want to download.
- Click on the three dots on the top right and click on Copy link. You will see a yellow download icon on the bottom right of the video.
- Click on the sharable link and you will get a final confirmation to download the video. Click on the Download button and your download will begin.
- The video is now downloaded on your Snaptube downloads and can be accessed at any time.
3. Using Snaptube app to Download Videos from Twitter:
The process of using Snaptube as a Twitter video downloader app is very similar to the ones above. However, I will quickly show how it’s done with Twitter:
- Click on the Twitter icon in the Snaptube app and log in to your Twitter account. Open the video you want to download.
- As soon as you open any video, you will see the yellow download icon at the bottom right.
- When you click on the download icon, you will get an option to download the video. Select the video quality and click on the Download icon.
You can access the video from your Snaptube download section.
I hope the above step-by-step processes will make it very easy for you to download videos and music from your social media accounts.
As I mentioned before, Snaptube is a free app. But, to download the app, you will need to download an apk file to your phone and then install the app. Once you download the apk file and install the app, you will see the Snaptube icon on your phone.
To download the apk file of Snaptube, click on the link below:
Alternatively, you can also download Snaptube from Softonic, Uptodown, and Aptoide.
Learn more about downloading Snaptube app here.
Apart from the social media accounts, you can also use the app to download vides from apps like Vimeo, Soundcloud, Dailymotion, and more!
What do you think about Snaptube Video downloader App?
I think Snaptube has solved a big problem of downloading social media videos. It has always been difficult as you download different apps to download videos from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Now, you just need one app to get all the work done. So, I would say, try Snaptube and get rid of the multiple apps on your phone.
Do let me know in the comment how Snaptube worked for you. If you have any questions regarding this video downloader app, don’t hesitate to add it to the comments below!
If you’re an avid social media user, you might also be interested in my following blogs:
Disclosure: This post has been created in collaboration with Snaptube.